Sunday, July 26, 2009

About Wren's Designs

Thanks for checking out Wren's Designs Scrapping Kits. I create digital scrapbooking kits and elements, alphas, and 12x12 papers and quickpages.

Most of my digital scrapbook kits and papers are 12x12, unless stated otherwise. Of course you can always resize the papers to 8x8, or any other size you prefer!

Everything is created at 300 dpi, and where the transparency needs to be preserved - such as for the alphas, embellishments, and quick pages - the items are created in png format.

Once purchased, you can use these items over and over again...the options are limitless! You can even print out most of these papers and elements and use them in traditional scrapbooking projects or in hybrid scrapbooking projects.

To the right of the blog, you'll see a "Categories" sign. Underneath are links to different categories of digital scrapbooking kits and papers, etc. If you're looking for Halloween themed kits, for example, scroll down to find "Halloween" and click that. If there is a theme you're looking for and don't find here, please don't hesitate to let me know, and I'll get right to working on that for you, just how you want it!

If you want to use any of these items for any commercial use, please email me first to purchase a special S4H/S4O or photographer's license, UNLESS the product is already labeled as S4H/S4O or commercial/photographer, then you need not contact me. Please also be sure to read the TOU for each product you purchase. Thanks! :)

Please check back often for new digiscrapping goodies to be posted here. :) I hope you have as much fun working with my kits as I did making them!
If you have any questions or suggestions, or want a custom kit created for you, please contact me.

No comments: